Please note will be closed for the Memorial Day holiday. Any online orders placed after 7:00PM EST on Friday May 24th will not be shipped until Tuesday May 28th.
Sub solution is going onto 15+ years and this product still is one of the best on the market.
Clear Choice’s Sub-Solution is a one-of-a-kind synthetic urine formula. It’s a unisex, dehydrated, laboratory urine designed to be mixed with water when ready to be used. Containing all the usual characteristics and compounds of organic whiz, Sub-Solution is indistinguishable from human pee, even under close inspection in a urine testing lab! But, what truly sets Sub-Solution apart is that the mix-in heat activator will warm your sample to body temperature in as little as 30 seconds, without the use of any external heating elements!
In order to create a lifelike urination simulation, your fake pee should be at body temperature when you deliver it. Most synthetic urines need to be heated up in a microwave or brought to body temperature by attaching a hand warmer to the bottle. But, if you’re asked to provide a sample of pee without a microwave handy, or you don’t have time for the hand warmer to get the job done, you’ll be pissed you didn’t choose Sub-Solution! The heat activator works with Sub-Solution’s unique formula to heat the sample to body temperature while still remaining undetectable in a lab!
To use the heat activator, mix the vial of dehydrated synthetic urine with lukewarm water in the included mixing bottle. Then, add some of the heat activator, shake the mixing bottle, and check the temperature strip. Sub-Solution is formulated to provide you with a 3oz sample of fake whiz so you’re sure to have plenty of piss to pass your test!
The amount of heat activator needed depends on the temperature of your synthetic urine sample. If your Sub-Solution is at room temperature, use about half of the heat activator. If your sample is lukewarm, add about 1/4 of the heat activator. If you add too much of the activator, your synthetic urine will get too warm and cause the temperature strip to appear blank. Don’t worry, though! Just wait for it to cool down until you see a reading between 94-100 degrees. Then, you’re ready to flow!
When planning on passing a urine test, it’s best to be prepared. If you’re afraid you may not have a microwave readily available beforehand (or you don’t have time to slowly heat your fake pee with a hand warmer), Sub-Solution is the best choice for you! With its heat activator and premium synthetic urine formula, its the best solution for passing those surprise urine tests.
1. Slowly fill the plastic mixing container with lukewarm water (the cleaner the water the better the solution will work) up to the mixing container’s bottleneck. (review bottle illustration above)
It is imperative that the water used reaches is temperature. (70°F 65°F to is optimal)
WARNING: Do not open the heat activator vials or synthetic urine sample prior to use, their overall effectiveness will be diminished if opened prematurely.
2. Carefully add the synthetic urine sample into the plastic mixing container, screw the lid tightly and gently shake until the urine solution has completely dissolved in the water. This solution can effectively be tested up to 6 hours after it’s been mixed.
3. The Heat Activator is best used if your urine sample had cooled down to a temperature lower than 92°F to 98°F. It is best used immediately prior to the testing. If your sample needs to reach that temperature, follow instructions 4 and 5. If not, skip directly to step 6.
4. After pouring the required amount of the Heat Activator, gently shake the contents in order for it to completely dissolve.
5. As a precautionary measure, check to see if your sample has reached the proper temperature. (92°F to 98°F) Apply more Heat Activator if needed by repeating the fourth step of the instructions. It’s crucial for your sample to reach the proper temperature of (92°F to 98°F) prior to testing. (the optimal temperature is indicated in GREEN on the packaging)
6. Once your clean urine solution sample is ready for use with the correct temperature, remove the mixing container’s lid and pour the contents onto the specimen cup.